1) Suitable for sensitive skin.
2) Perfect for arm and leg hair removing.
3) It has high quality and competitve price,
Each in box; 24pcs/carton; Carton size: 43.2x21.8x26.3cm; 20'FCL: 27120
About Paraffin Wax
Have you tried paraffin wax for your beauty routine? No? Well, it is time to start using it for the benefits of your skin especially on your feet and hands.
The paraffin wax used in the spas, is a soft wax heated in a special paraffin wax heater. It is good for a treatment before having a manicure and a pedicure. It is good to soften the skin of your hands and feet especially to those people who have hard skin. It is a soft wax because it contains paraffin oil and it can be heated on a low temperature. As the temperature is low as normal, the feet or hands can be treated on this paraffin wax bath without causing damage to the skin. It is for external use only.
1. Paraffin wax is for external use only.
2. Never heat the paraffin wax in the microwave.
3. Always use paraffin wax heater which has automatic heat controller.
4. Never heat the paraffin wax in the stove or electric burner.
5. Always try the temperature of the paraffin wax before putting your feet or hands inside if it is already okay to soak your parts of the body on the heater.
6. Be careful. Paraffin wax is flammable.
1. Remove lid and heat the wax using a wax heater;
2. Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of wax onto the area to be treated in the direction of the hair growth;
3. Press paper waxing strip onto the waxed area;
4. Pull off the paper waxing strip with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth.